I don't know (yet.... I guess)

Hye. Umm... I've been writing quite... Often now, huh? Haha. I guess I'm just.... You know. Hmm... Stressed. Gotta admit that I missed my friends at UiTM Arau. And also our lecturers. They are awesome. It's really different here. Very very different.

Okay. Hmm... Since diploma, I just... Let fate choose a path for me. I mean... Since after school, when I filled UPU, and don't even remember what I've chose. And I got an offer from UiTM. It's CS110. I don't even know what it is. I don't even want to go. But, it turns out okay. And... Fun.

And now I'm here. UiTM Shah Alam, CS243, AI. My first choice. But why am I not happy? I don't feel like... I'm doing the right thing. I don't know where am I going? I... Don't even know what am I doing here. I... I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah aku berhenti kerja.

Aku Perempuan Materialistik

Ma <3! ;]