Memories & Emotional bond

I tend to forget things that make me upset. I don't want to remember things that can make me dull. It works. Fine. At first. But when things get hard, or as time fly by it came hunting me back.

Yes, I don't remember what makes me upset. However it does not make me not upset to a person who causes it. & what makes it become more frustrating? I don't have an explaination to my feeling (sad/dissapointed/anger) towards a person & that makes me feel bad about myself.

So as I sit alone, wondering why I feel such, then only I recalled things, issues that I erase/ignore. Then it makes me feel slighly better. But. I. Need. More.

I need to solve it. Not just knowing. I need the apology I never get. I need to sooth this anger. I need to forgive, but to forgive I need an apology.

A simple "sorry for ......(things said & done)" would be enough. I need it. I freakin' need it because without it, my brain would have forget but not my heart.

But it was 5 years ago. 5 years ago & it still an issue to me. I'm sick. My mind is sick. My inner self is suffering. Please. Please. Save my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah aku berhenti kerja.

Aku Perempuan Materialistik

Ma <3! ;]