Life (part 2)

I'm blessed, and I'm happy with my life. Probably happier than you imagine I am.

Aku ada seorang kakak yang selalu jadi penasihat. Aku ada 3 orang dayang dan seorang body guard. #eh bukan. 3 orang adik perempuan dan seorang adik lelaki.

Aku ada soulmate. Aku ada best buddies. Don't ask me. I don't know how I can have a besties. I have friends that I would like to call my BFF. They are super nice. The thing is... I don't deserve to be their BFF. I mean... I'm a terrible person. A terrible friend. I don't understand why on earth are they still talking to me. If I were them, I wouldn't talk to myself.

Most people say I'm smart. sometimes I think I am. But most of the times, I don't. I'm just lucky.

These are only part of list.

I am very lucky. VERY.
Alhamdulillah. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah aku berhenti kerja.

Aku Perempuan Materialistik

Ma <3! ;]