Late night thought : Materialistic

Assalamualaikum. Hye. 
I can't sleep so here i am. Feel like writing something. Maybe my head just can't bear too much if everything, so... Yeah. I'm writing out some so it could leave my head.

I used to think that money is everything. You can even buy happiness with money. Well, it's still true that money actually do buy you happiness. I mean, how can you be happy not having a place to sleep, nice meals to eat & you know. Stuff like that. Haha.

But... I've came to realize that money is not everything. Thanks to a friend whom i always said I'm a materialistic lady & treated me like one by kept buying me stuff that i don't even ask. Haha. It make me sick. I mean seriously. It does make me sick; Receiving lots of stuff i don't even need.

Well, i won't blame anyone for thinking that i'm materialistic because I do. Sometimes. But. Idk anymore. I always talk about marrying a rich guy, & big houses & money & stuff. But. But... I find something clashing in my interest. I. Don't. Like. Rich guys. I mean... Eww.

Look at how snobbish they are.

Look at how they act "humble". (Seriously, you're a lot more annoying when you act humble than when you're being snobbish. Duhh~💁)

Look at how they say "money ain't everything" while spending on everything.

Look at that food they're eating. It's nit even delicious but look how good they're at acting like it's the most delicious food they've ever tasted.

I can see... No. I can sense everything that is wrong with them! && i just can't stand it. GROSS! 

So how does that make me materialistic? I do love money, no doubt. But... Who's?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah aku berhenti kerja.

Memories & Emotional bond

Boosting Metabolism Tips & Food source